Online Personal Banking
Bank when you want, where you want with City State Bank's secure Online Banking feature.
- All activity is personal, confidential and completely secured
- Bank with a Web Browser from any Personal Computer
- View Account Balances and Historical Information
- View Checks Online
- Fund Transfers and Loan Payments
- Pending ACH and Auto Debit Transactions
- Stop Payment Requests
- Download transaction activity to Microsoft Money, Intuit QuickBooks, or download information as.qif, .csv or .txt files.
- Plus - add Bill Pay to make paying your bills even easier!
Current Users who would like to begin an online banking session may Log In to City State Bank Online Banking.
First Time Users should complete an
Banking Enrollment Form and return it to either Bank location.
Current Online Banking users who are interested in adding Bill Pay should call either our Central City location at 319-438-6621 or our Marion location at 319-373-4100 and we will help you get started. See the Bill Pay page for a list of the features this service has to offer.
- For details on how to use City State Bank Online Banking, view our printable Online Banking Guide.
- For details on how to use City State Bank Bill Pay, view our printable Bill Pay User Guide.